Speakers: Dr. Cathy Duquette, PhD RN NEA-BC CPHQ FNAHQ and Dr. Nidia Williams, PhD MBB CPHQ FNAHQ
Key learning objectives:
• Improve understanding of the Quality Leadership & Integration Competency dimension, recently introduced through NAHQ’s Competency Framework
• Explore success strategies to develop and direct your quality infrastructure – to achieve organizational objectives
• Discover implementation processes and effective communication to promote stakeholder engagement and interprofessional teamwork
• Learn how to plan for learning opportunities to advance healthcare quality throughout the organization
1:00 - 5:00 PM
Phoenix Convention Center - Room 224 AB North
100 N 3rd St
Phoenix, AZ 85004
NAHQ Member: $295
NAHQ Nonmember: $355
To become a NAHQ member today, please click here for more information.
Refunds will not be provided for notices received less than fourteen days prior to the first day of the event. Two weeks prior to the first day of the event or earlier a full refund less a $70 processing fee will be provided. Refund/Cancellation Policy: Refund requests must be received in writing by contacting our customer service team at email@example.com. Refunds are provided as follows, dependent upon the date that the cancellation notice is received.
Conflict of Interest
The following content planning committee members do not have a conflict of interest to disclose:
• Carolyn J Hann
• Joyce Hall, Chair
• Doreen Donohue
• Lynnette Jack, Co-Chair
• Judith A. Smith
• Gail J Wietor
• Rhonda Filipp
- The Greeley Company
This continuing nursing education activity was approved by American Association of Neuroscience Nurses an accredited approver of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- Maximum number of CE: 4
- Minimum number of CNE: 4
- Minimum number of CE*: 1
- *Partial credit is NOT awarded.