This interactive two-day course is designed to support those planning to take the Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality® (CPHQ) Certification Examination. Based on the current CPHQ content outline, this course engages participants in a review of the examination material and offers valuable tips on how to best prepare for test day. Participants should begin this course with functional knowledge in areas identified on the CPHQ content online. Completion of this course does not guarantee a passing score on the examination. Earn 15 CPHQ CE credits upon completion and evaluation of the course. CPHQ CE is available only to current CPHQs.
Price: $369 for NAHQ Members, $499 for Nonmembers
The course begins at 8:00 AM and concludes at 5:00 PM on both days. The course fee includes lunch on both days with snacks throughout the day and electronic access to handout materials for one year. This course is being hosted by the National Association for Healthcare Quality.
NAHQ will be hosting a complimentary Networking Reception open only to course participants at the NAHQ Headquarters on 10/7/19 from 5:00-5:30pm (CT). Attendees will have a chance to tour the Headquarters, meet NAHQ’s CEO & Executive Director, and mingle with fellow course participants.
• Airport: Chicago O’Hare (ORD)
• Hotel: the Renaissance Chicago O’Hare Suites Hotel is just steps away from the meeting. Call 773-380-9600 for reservations and complete information https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/chibr
• Ground transportation: hotel offers complimentary airport shuttle. ORD is just 4.4 miles from the meeting location/hotel
Refund requests must be received in writing by contacting our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds are provided as follows, dependent upon the date that the cancellation notice is received:
• Two weeks prior to the first day of the event or earlier, a full refund less a $70 processing fee will be provided.
• Refunds will not be provided for notices received less than fourteen days prior to the first day of the event.