This interactive two-day course is designed to support those planning to take the Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality® (CPHQ) Certification Examination. Based on the current CPHQ Content Outline, this course engages participants in a review of the examination material and offers valuable tips on how to best prepare for test day. Participants should begin this course with functional knowledge in areas identified on the CPHQ Content Online. Completion of this course does not guarantee a passing score on the examination. Earn 15 CPHQ Continuing Education credits upon completion and evaluation of the course. CPHQ CE is available only to current CPHQs.
The course begins at 8:00 AM and concludes at 4:30 PM on both days. The course fee includes continental breakfast and lunch on both days and electronic access to handout materials for one year. This course is being held in collaboration with Massachusetts Association for Healthcare Quality.
Registration Fee: $369 NAHQ Members, $499 Nonmembers
MHA Conference Center
500 District Ave
Burlington, MA 01803 United States
• Online reservations: Link to make online reservations here
• $149/night and includes breakfast.
• Note: the night of the 19th is not included, but you can receive a 10% discount off the retail rate. To receive this discount, please reach out to Sarah.firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund requests must be received in writing by contacting our customer service team at email@example.com. Refunds are provided as follows, dependent upon the date that the cancellation notice is received:
• Two weeks prior to the first day of the event or earlier, a full refund less a $70 processing fee will be provided.
• Refunds will not be provided for notices received less than fourteen days prior to the first day of the event.