Speaker: Jay Arthur, Author & Speaker, LSS Expert, Business Owner
After attending many healthcare improvement conferences and reviewing thousands of improvement posters over the last 12 years, Jay has found that most use basic line and bar charts, not quality improvement tools such as control charts, Pareto charts, histograms and fishbones. In this Learning Lab, Jay will demonstrate how to create a world-class quality improvement project poster with only minor adjustments to the use of tools. Jay will also demonstrate how to best show performance Improvement and verify improvement.
- Learn what improvement charts to use with your data to create a world-class improvement poster
- Observe "before" and "after" improvement charts to verify improvement
- Learn what makes a good improvement poster
- Learn why line and bar charts may actually cause patient harm
- Feel confident that your improvement poster is accurate and informative
NAHQ will not issue any refunds or exchanges for online products once purchased. Please contact NAHQ Customer Service at 847.375.4750 or email@example.com with questions prior to purchase.